Directions to Medway Bridge Marina
- Follow A2 from London taking turning towards Rochester just before A2 becomes M2 at Junction 1.
- Carry straight on, down the hill, over several sets of traffic lights & then on to Rochester Town Bridge, take the extreme right hand lane on bridge, marked Esplanade.
- Turn right at traffic lights at end of bridge. You are now in the Esplanade with the river on your right.
- Carry straight on at the end bearing left up a steep hill (Shorts Way) to a T-Junction at the top - turn right..
- Take next right (Manor Lane), back down the hill to Medway Bridge Marina at the bottom.
- Follow A2 from London, joining M2. After crossing bridge over the Medway, leave at Junction 3 (A229).
- Roundabout - follow signs to Chatham/Rochester.
- Second roundabout - take second exit to Borstal (B2097).
- After 2 ½miles, turn left into Priestfields (signposted in blue "Medway Bridge Marina").
- After 2/3rds mile, turn right down Manor Lane (just before The White Horse pub).
M25 to M26 to M20 Route
- Follow M25, taking M26 at Junction 5. Join M20.
- Leave M20 at Junction 6, taking A229 to Chatham.
- Roundabout at top of the hill - then follow directions as above, M2 Route- Stage 4
View Larger Map