MBM specialises in providing services for motor cruisers of all sizes.
We are proud of our reputation for our care and experience in handling craft, both in the water and on land, which we have earned as a working marina since 1969.
Our floating pontoons suit every need. All berths are accessible at all states of the tide. Our finger berths can accommodate craft up to 9m (30ft) and the alongside berths can cater for larger vessels.
We also have a half tide pontoon, as the name suggests berths are accessible for half the tide. This is usually 4 hours either side of high water but is dependent on the draft of your boat and the height of the tide.
All berth holders are entitled to discounted fuel, free parking and have 24 hour access to their boat as well as the toilets and shower facilities.
- Floating Pontoons providing 100 berths – Accessible at all states of the tide.
- Petrol and Diesel available 7 days a week. (Discounted fuel prices for berth holders).
- 25 ton boat hoist
- Storage ashore
- CCTV at Entrance to site
- Security gate access to the pontoons
- Fresh Water and electric available at every berth.
- Waste Facility
- Toilet and shower facilities
- On site engineers including main dealers for Nanni and Perkins
- On site chandlery
- Bed and Breakfast – The Sovereign B&B
- Full Brokerage Service