Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions when booking Powerboat Practical Courses
By booking a course online you agree with the following :
- I can swim fifty yards
- I am willing to confirm to safety regulations
- I shall inform the principal of any medical treatment being received
- To the best of my knowledge I am not suffering from epilepsy, giddy spells, asthma, diabetes, angina, or any other heart condition and that I am fit to take part in the course.
- A non-refundable deposit of £150.00 / £154.95 per person is required for all bookings
- Please make cheques payable to Medway Cruising School.
- The balance is payable 15 working days prior to the course commencement date.
- Any cancellations made prior to the balance due date will result in loss of deposit, any cancellations made on or after the balance due date will result in the loss of the full course fee.
- Personal insurance is not included
- Some illnesses or medical conditions need not necessarily prevent a student from taking a full part in the course, but your instructor must be made aware of any potential problems.
- If in doubt about your fitness to take part in a practical course, please give us a ring.
- Although preferable for all waterborne activities, it is not essential that you can swim. However non-swimmers are required to wear life jackets at all times whilst on deck.
- Courses need to have a minimum number of students to run.
Terms & Conditions when booking GMDSS – VHF Radio Course
- Please make cheques payable to Medway Cruising School
- Full course fees of £95.99 per person are payable in full upon booking
- Confirmation will be sent by post
- Places on courses are not transferable between persons and/or course dates without prior arrangement with the Principal.
- Courses are subject to a minimum number of students to enable the course to run.